“A Unique Hospitality Experience” 5 of 5 stars

10% Off + Comp Internet
Ranked #118 of 458 Hotels in New York City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Athens, Greece
“A Unique Hospitality Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My family and I had booked three rooms during our brief stay in early February 2015. It was our first stay at the New York Palace Hotel, but most certainly not our last! Any expectations we may have had were met an much surpassed. From the moment of our arrival to the time of our departure all personnel exhibited the highest level of hospitality. Our rooms had impecable views!
The 2015 certificate of excellence TripAdvisor has awarded this hotel is well deserved!
I look forward to my next stay at The New York Palace Hotel.
Lefteris Th. Veniamis

Room Tip: Make a reservation for a Premier Skyline View room with a King Bed - you will be grateful!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I recently stayed at the The New York Palace Hotel and found the staff to be excellent in all forms of hospitality. They were enthusiastic, pleasant, helpful, cheerful and most of all accommodating. The rooms were clean, luxurious and elegant.The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet.
Great hotel, great location, great price, very friendly staff.
Would highly recommend to anyone considering booking!

Mairini Veniami

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed at the New York Palace Hotel with my family in February 2015. All I can say is FANTASTIC! An absolutely marvellous hotel in such an ideal location in NY city.

Found so many positive things during my stay there; the warm atmosphere, the very spacious rooms, the ideal location not to mention the impecable service. Also loved the Molton Brown products offered.

I highly recommend it !

Theodore Veniamis

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was having a 20 year reunion weekend with my girlfriends, and due to the international UN convention NYC it was impossible to book a room and our reservation was lost. Mrs. Sudha Sharma who I had the pleasure to meet was kind enough to resolve our problem for us and host us at the NYC Palace Hotel in order to make our trip memorable and our stay at the Palace unforgettable. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
nypalace, General Manager at The New York Palace Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Raha j,

Thank you for your outstanding review. I am incredibly glad to see that you had such a fabulous experience at The New York Palace. I will be sure to pass your kind remarks on to Sudha and the team and I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

All the best,
David Chase
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I have been a guest at the New York Palace many times, it is an outstanding team and their facilities are world class. But what makes every stay a very warm experience is being welcomed and treated like a friend by the whole team. Susan Jordan and Clara Law at the reception are two unusually professional and warm members that make me feel welcome and make my visit a pleasure. You will never be disappointed.

Room Tip: No need to choose, all rooms are certain to please you.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I had the pleasure of staying at the NY Palace Hotel on a business trip and was delighted with my experience. Everything was simply amazing. The service was impeccable, as one would expect from a hotel of this caliber. The suite was absolutely stunning - luxurious, comfortable and spacious - complete with separate entry off the main lobby. The hotel's location is just perfect , convenient to Central Park, MoMA, Grand Central, Times Square, and Columbus Circle. Having stayed during a very cold February, The Palace offered a grand oasis of warmth and luxury. Top notch all the way.

Room Tip: Suites in the Towers are magnificent!
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Jeff N,

I am thrilled to hear that you found The New York Palace to be your "Grand oasis of warmth and luxury" in the middle of NYC. This is an incredible compliment and I am so glad you experienced the best we can offer and I truly hope to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.

All the best,
David Chase
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed here for 4 nights and I like it - more than the Plaza, as less fussing around me, but similar quality.

Reception - nice lobby, seating and places to drink. Large reception with plenty of staff, that's important. Staff were friendly enough and polite. Plenty all around. The bar looked nice enough, but personally I would go 5ft left outside of the door to Maloney. Great bourbon/beer/cocktails.

Rooms - this is where the hotel is a 5 out of 5 - the rooms are great, the biggest I stay in, in NY. light, large and lovely. Well decorated. Large TV, usual NY channels (i.e. not as good as out of NY..). Robes, slippers and nice bathroom products. Lots of plug sockets, desk and a safe. A decent size one. The beds and pillows were nice, an essential part of any stay for me - I need to be able to sleep!! Great lighting, again you need this to read and it brightens up the rooms. Lots of wardrobe/closet space, and draws. A mini bar
I've nothing bad to say about the rooms, except the points below generally.

Common areas - the lifts/elevators were fine, decor good and clean.

Location - it's in a good spot for business users, but also for personal travel.

reasons it's not a 5 our of 5….
1. Gym is getting a little dated - most equipment needs updating. Also doesn't open until 5.30am (most are 24 hrs these days)
2. minimal free newspapers - a few NY Times.
3. Paying for wifi, I mean who pays for wit these days. Crazy.
4. No tea or coffee making facilities in the room or ice machines (though they bring it to you).

Overall I will be back, really liked the hotel.

Room Tip: high floor as the views are amazing
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Been to The New York Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!