“Perfect location, beautiful rooms and friendly and attentive staff.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The New York Palace Hotel

Offers & Announcements
10% Off + Comp Internet
Ranked #120 of 457 Hotels in New York City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Perfect location, beautiful rooms and friendly and attentive staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The Palace is the best kept secret in NYC. It is a luxury hotel in a fantastic location with frequent promotions that offer quite reasonable rates. The staff is super friendly and attentive, the rooms are gorgeous and the gym is great. It's my #1 hotel in NYC for business trips and for family getaways.

• Stayed February 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (359)
Milton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

A short birthday weekend for our 15 year old daughter and her friend turned into an extra two night stay due to cancelled (4) flights out of LGA. The hotel was extremely accommodating with our crazy schedule and updates from Delta. We were their over Valentine's weekend which is already very busy. We always stay at the Palace when visiting New York due to their superior customer service, friendly atmosphere, and excellent location. Would love to see a restaurant come back to the hotel. Loved the old bar and restaurant.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
nypalace, General Manager at The New York Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Jill C,

Thank you for taking the time to share you wonderful experience at The New York Palace. I am so glad your daughter had such a memorable 15th birthday and I hope to welcome you back for another great stay.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Only great things to say. Check in went quickly and well during a busy Valentine's Day Friday. After oversleeping the alarm the staff sent someone to wake me up for my early morning flight. Nice touch with fruit and a note from management and great view!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Dear Goal333221,

thank you for this fantastic review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the personalized service we strive to provide to all our beloved guests here at The New York Palace.

I look forward to your next visit.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The customer service was outstanding and the room was much more spacious that I expected. I especially liked the Molton Brown toiletries and plush slippers. My check-out time was a few hours before my flight so I left my bags with the bellhop while I spent some time in the city and when I came back, I asked for a bathroom to change into my airport clothes. To my surprise, the bell hop escorted me to the women's locker room to shower and change clothes comfortably. The only downside is that wifi costs $16 dollars. In all, I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
nypalace, General Manager at The New York Palace Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Shan T,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am thrilled that you had a wonderful experience at the New York Palace and enjoyed our outstanding service.

I look forward to welcome you back in the future.

london
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I have stayed in the NY Palace many times, and it remains a firm favourite. It is not a bling super deluxe hotel but its combination of a competitive rate and big rooms, comfy beds, great views (on one side) lovely staff, a top quality gym and a super new cafe called La Pomme is all I need. This time I was put in 1507, right by the lifts. If you are a light sleeper, you should make a point of avoiding this and other similar rooms as the noise is pretty substantial. I am sure that if I had asked they would have moved me in a heartbeat, however as I can fall asleep listening to Led Zeppelin it did not really worry me. Only one real niggle - it is a shame they don't have some sort of coffee maker in the room. I was on UK time, so awake daily at 4 AM and i really needed that fresh cuppa.

Room Tip: stay away from the lifts. They are old and noisy.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear foxbat,

Thank you for your great review and feedback. I am so sorry you were disturbed with noise. we would absolutely have moved you to a more comfortable accommodation should you had let us know. We would have also been more than happy to send you complimentary coffee facility as we do have it available to all our guests complimentary and upon request.

Please let us know when you will be visiting us again and we will ensure you will have a fantastic stay.

Hammond, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We were NYC for Christmas this year and would suggest the New York Palace due to location. location, location!!! It's simply perfectly placed around all major shopping, ice-skating and most of all importance The American Girl doll store. The rooms have great views of the city and the staff was always accommodating. Upon check we told the front desk clerk it was our daughter's first trip to NYC and when we entered our room there was a welcome letter written to her with a NYC themed cookie tray. It was a nice touch to start her experience. Needless to say after 5 days at The New York Palace my 9 year old daughter said to me, "Mom, No Beach, No skiing, No Disney, just New York for all vacations, PLEASE." Thanks to The Palace we will be returning this summer!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Josie N,

Thank you for this fantastic review. I am so glad that your daughter had a magical experience at The New York Palace. Thank you for your nice remarks and I look forward to welcome you and your daughter back to The New York Palace for another memorable stay.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Pretty much your ideal New York hotel. It has a great reputation, amazing ambience, most beautiful lobby and views. Featured constantly on gossip girl episodes. Lovely Café and lounges.
The rooms are large and the veiws are insane. The rooms are NOT very ornate but clean and nice, with fancy electronic control panels. Very comfortable beds. The service staff is so nice, the check-in and front desk staff is not super warm but the Tower staff and concierge are amazing! Upgrade if you can to tower, totally worth it. Free champagne from 4-6 in tower lobby.

The room service is expensive and takes a while but it's pretty good when you want to eat in the room. With a view like that you can really enjoy staying in this room! Warning the elevators take forever and Cathedral was under construction so could not see it. But Overall, I love this place and I will stay here again and again :)

• Stayed February 2015
Dear Lyzzyo1220,

Thank you for taking the time to share your luxurious experience at The New York Palace. I look forward to your next visit.

David Chase

Been to The New York Palace Hotel? Share your experiences!