First of all - let me say - if you are from Russia or you are Russian speaking - ask Natasha to get all the info you need to get all the best of NY ! Great person and she is really "the face of the company".
About the hotel:
- clean & quite rooms (ask for a higher floor)
- metro station just near the hotel
- between 6th and 5th - great location to see the city by walk
- lots of good food to have breakfast or dinner around
Come and stay! Higly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine, a 100% smoke free sophisticated boutique hotel whose focus is delivering guests peace, serenity and renewal. Quite deliberately the Hotel Indigo New York City-Chelsea has been designed as an oasis for travelers who yearn for an escape from the common hotel, but still need the convenience of a 24-hour fitness center and a world class restaurant. Hotel Indigo New York City-Chelsea, located in the heart of Manhattan, provides convenience to dynamic shopping, the lights of Broadway, vigorous nightlife, and art galleries.Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living with the best in traditional hotel hospitality. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvet covers and plenty of fluffy pillows. Complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel is at your fingertips or use our business center if you prefer.Relax and enjoy our exclusive restaurant for cutting edge cuisine or grab a delicious roasted latte. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.