“Great service, Great price, Great location, Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea

You added Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea to your Saves list
Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   127 West 28th Street, Restaurant and Rooftop Now Open, New York City, NY 10001 (Chelsea)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #198 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Charleston, South Carolina, Usa
“Great service, Great price, Great location, Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This hotel had been recommended by a client and I am so happy we stayed there this past weekend. The décor is so cool and the rooms so clean! They have hardwood floors and the bathrooms look as though they are brand new. The service was unbelievable. And, the location made it easy to get to the places my daughter and I wanted to visit. We were only one block from the subway and that made it easy when we wanted to travel that way. I really like having a go to place to stay for each city to which we travel. And, this is ours for New York. To make it even better, the price was really reasonable. My friend who has lived in New York for 25+ years was impressed with the hotel; and, this fact alone speaks volumes--because New Yorkers are not easily impressed!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Bill M, Front Office Manager at Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear cfletcher4393,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed the services that we have provided and am thrilled that you liked our location. I will pass your kind words along to the team here and we hope to see you back!

646-484-4329

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
Hinckley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a great hotel and superbly fresh and clean.

Staff were great and couldn't do enough to help (including upgrading me as platinum member).

The room was gorgeous and immaculately clean, not to mention the decoration both inside my room and in public areas was fab.

There is also a rooftop bar which was modern and reasonably priced, but this bar didnt seem to be an 'in place' to go on Staurday night (which lets face it is a bonus a resident!)

Will defo stop here again on my travels!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear SteveGrid2012,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay us! I will pass along your kind words to our staff, as well as the rest of the team here that made your stay with us memorable. Thank you very much for staying with us. Below is my contact information if you would like to stay with us in the future.

New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a conference. Location was good. Staff was rude. Should have run upon walking in, as it just got worse...
Small, dirty rooms. Not at all a four star. Better off staying at the Hilton garden inn next door as my colleagues did. It was MUCH nicer!
Don't be fooled by their attempt to be boutiquey. This place is a joke.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Newwavegirl,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. We greatly appreciate any feedback positive or negative, and will do our best to address any issue. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience with the staff. I will be sure to bring this up in our monthly meetings with the front desk, for this is definitely an issue to discuss. I wish you brought this to my attention so we could have addressed this issue. Thank you for staying with us. Below is my contact information if you would like to further discuss your stay.

Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is not a four star hotel. . The TV didn't work, nor did the air conditioner. When we were comped $15 of mini bar items, we realized the mini bar was broken. Nothing in it was cold. The front desk people were not polite.

There is no valet parking so we had to walk a block in the rain to get our car.

The positives were the restaurant was very good, the parking was $15, and the bellhop was courteous.

Dear Mary H,

Please accept my sincerest apologies for no assistance with your car and the rude service you received during your stay. We do have valet at the hotel and I am surprised that no one assisted you with this. Regarding your Mini Bar fridge and TV, we have had engineering go through each room last week to make sure all is well and working.

Feedback to us at the Hotel Indigo is very important and we take all guest comments seriously. Thank you for staying with us. Below is my contact information if you would like to further discuss your stay.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Summary:
Stayed here on PC points two weeks before Christmas with my wife. Brilliant location yet on a pretty quiet street. Walkable to the entire City with subway 2 minutes away.

Pro's:
Small and friendly hotel.
Staff are excellent.
Very conveniently located.
Big, bright rooms. Request a high room for a brilliant view.

Con's:
It's not cheap, but in NYC, you're better off going for quality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Hello

I LOVED staying at this hotel!! For the price it was AAAMMMAZING!

free wifi?
big comfy beds?
nice clean modern bathroom?

check check check :)

i would 100% stay here again!!!!

and the staff was AWESOME!

...just check and see if the construction is done next door :)

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nice hotel at a reasonable (for NYC) price. It was my first time in NYC so I can't necessarily compare it to other hotels in the city, but the rooms were clean and modern, although on the small side. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the location and felt it was easy to get around to the different parts of NYC we travelled to while visiting.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hotel Indigo New York City, Chelsea? Share your experiences!