“Great restaurant” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Club A Steakhouse

Club A Steakhouse
240 E 58th Street, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)
212-688-4190
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Club A Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 11,777 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: 4, 5, 6, N, R & W trains to Lexington Avenue/59th Street.
Description: On the edge of Midtown and the Upper East Side, Club A Steakhouse NYC is a fine dining restaurant, specializing in steaks and grills. The spacious restaurant has a piano room and a main dining room along with the exquisite Bruno's wine cellar. The dining room reveals a romantic, intimate atmosphere, with a rich red color scheme, a wood burning fireplace, and finely dressed tables. Club A Steakhouse restaurant features wine lockers and there is excellent service. The superb wine list is well picked and there are a range of wines available by the glass. In one of Manhattan's most popular restaurant neighborhoods, Club A blends the features of an authentic steakhouse with contemporary design. The delicious Club A Steakhouse menu features dishes like pinot noir braised short ribs, Maine lobster or filet mignon with bordelaise sauce. Created by restaurateur Bruno Selimaj, Club A has been acclaimed as one of the most highly anticipated steakhouse restaurants in New York.
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I stopped by three weeks ago. Very nice, clean, everyone is professional and knowledgeable. We had high expectations as you would when visiting one of the best restaurants on earth. Now club A is our new favorite. It is more than just a dinner.

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Scott M,

To quote you, calling my restaurant "the best restaurant on earth" is making me blush and smile simultaneously. Thank you for generous and kind words.

Thank you for dining at my restaurant as well as taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor.

As an owner/operator for over 40 years, my customer feedback has always been pivotal in making my future customer experience better. Your review has made me smile all day and makes my passion for my business of over 40 years that more enjoyable.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return and please do recommend to all your friends.

• Polish first
“Fantastic service and food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Great service and fantastic meat! The owner comes to check up on you every once in a while which ja a very nice touch. It was our first visit there and they spoilt us because of it!

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Rfen92,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

Life is about being spoiled here and there when we can be as we deserve it!!

“Good restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been there and liked it, but the steak is not THAT amazing as said. It is just good steak. I've eaten better ones in NYC

Visited September 2013
Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Raulonbusiness,

Bruno Selimaj (Owner)
“Lovely food, atmosphere and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went to Club A Steakhouse as a couple without a reservation midweek, we were seated straight away upstairs by the window with lovely fairy lights around it. The setting was very romantic.

The wine I ordered was unavailable but the waiter was able to recommend another which was really great tasting. I ordered a fillet mignon and my husband ordered chicken - both were delicious.

The manager came over to ask if everything was ok, we also got a starter and dessert on the house...excellent dinner out!!

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
yorkit,

I am glad that everything was enjoyable when dining at my restaurant.

NC
“Best steak I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

When I first saw this restaurant on TA, it sounded like a great place to take my 2 daughters during our girls' weekend shopping trip to NYC. My only hesitation was that the fillets were 16 ounces. The normal 6 or 8 oz fillet was not on the menu. I knew that I could not eat that much steak. Boy was I wrong! This was the best steak I've ever had anywhere and now I understand their high ranking on TA. The outside was browned to almost crusty, while the inside was the perfect temperature-- they know how to fix a steak. The sides were delicious and very generous. Also, my daughter was celebrating her birthday and they brought us a beautiful tray of desserts to share.

Patrick was our server and was wonderful. There was never an empty water glass at the table; the service was impeccable without being intrusive. One of the waiters even offered his iphone charger when he heard my daughter say she couldn't use her camera because her phone didn't have any charge left. This restaurant was the highlight of our weekend.

If you join their email list on their website, they will even send you a $15. coupon! Definitely taking my husband to Club A on our next NYC visit.

Try this place, you'll be glad you did!

Bruno S, Owner at Club A Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
NCBecky,

I am glad everything was enjoyable.

Happy Birthday once again to your lovely daughter. Many healthy and happy more!!

I hope that your girls shopping week was just as enjoyable as your meal at my restaurant.

I look forward to seeing you again when you do return to NYC with your husband and your family.

Please do recommend to all your friends.