No staff response to our telephoned worry about toilet performance until toilet overflowed on bathroom floor. We had a crawling baby with us, staff tracked through mess onto floor of room. We had to stay on top of bed to not further soil floor, couldn't shower or use space. Staff never took responsibility and charged us for use after finally fixing and cleaning space. We checked out early, were to stay 5 nights. I have traveled the world and am not a picky person and this was the worst hotel I have ever experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Please see critics reviews in Frommer's New York with kids 2009 and 100 Best Little Hotels New York 4th Edition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Otel, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Gracie Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Hotel New York City
- Gracie Inn