We had planned a short ish visit and the combination of relatively affodable prices and the central location made this a good choice. The staff are super helpful, the rooms ( in our case we spent a bit more and had one of the 40th floor Tower Suites) were great and the art deco theme throughout the reception, hallways and rooms was just great.
The 24 hour Tick Tock diner has food to sustain you whenever you want, and to be able to get anywhere in Manhattan via the subway, which is literally 50 yards from the hotel entrance, made it a fantastic choice
Highly recommended - it you are thinking about this hotel, then book it. You won't be disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Wyndham, BookIt.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham New Yorker Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York