By our arrival they gave us a very small room with no space at all for our luggages, but when we kindly asked them for something better, they upgrate to a suite at 31 floor.Coffee maker in my room was something that pleased me a lot.The hotel is old and classic, needs renovation but as New York is a very expensive town, it was the best price we could find.
Stuff is polite and very helpful.Location very good ,most of the times we walked and a few times took a taxi.Breakfast was not incluted in the price , but the Hotel has an undergroud mini-market , from where we bought milk, croissants, bread and biscuits and as in the room we had a coffee maker everything was perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Wyndham New Yorker Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York