Great location, loved our stay excellent staff fantastic views from our room, breakfast in the diner a real American experience.
We stayed for Christmas, our first trip to New York, the check in was easy, our room had a great view of the Empire State Building and the Chrysler building, which was amazing. The lobby always busy but the staff were very on the ball checking passes etc, so felt safe at all times. The concierge desk had helpful staff that were a great with their help we managed to get some great tips on how to make the most of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- New Yorker Hotel
- New Yorker Ramada Plaza
- Ramada New Yorker
- Ramada New York City
- Ramada Plaza New York
- Ramada Plaza New Yorker Hotel
- New York City Ramada
- New Yorker Ramada
- New Yorker Hotel New York
- Ramada Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Yorker Hotel is one of the most popular hotels in New York City. Come revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of our historic hotel. Our newly renovated and upgraded guest rooms and suites deliver contemporary comforts that leave nothing to be desired for today’s business travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, BookIt.com, Otel, Agoda, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your The New Yorker Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.