I stayed here with some friends from uni during a trip in February 2011 but wasn't able to select this date. I really loved the place I have to say. Everything was clean, very spacious yet cozy and staff was extremely friendly. The hostel is situated close to grocery stores, bakeries and coffee shops. It is also just around 2 blocks from Central Park which gives you the chance of a nice walk if the weather is on your side. The only drawback is that it is quite far away from the main tourist attractions (except Central Park) and the city centre. However, there is a Metro Station very close by and most things can be reached without difficulties, it just takes a while. I'd def recommend the place!
- Also Known As:
- Hostelling International - New York Hotel
- Hostelling International - New York Hotel New York City
- Hostelling International New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Foreigners and out-of-towners meet and discuss travel plans in this large hostel. Largest hostel in the United States. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Priceline so you can book your Hostelling International - New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.