We stayed for a month and it was excellent in all respects. Our studio was comfortable, quiet and very clean. Wi-Fi and, most importantly, air conditioning worked without fail. Management was very helpful - nothing was too hard. Finally, location is perfect: 15 minutes to teh Central Park and plenty of everything. We are happy to recommend Mangeoire (nice French restaurant), WholeFoods (superb supermarket), Ambassador (excellent wine store) and and Le Pain Quotirien (superb cafe). All of these are within 10 minutes walk, at most. Finally, there are plenty of street vendors, selling excellent fruits. We cannot recommend the place too highly and - if back in New York - will certainly return.
- Also Known As:
- Altro Sutton Place By Globe Quarters Hotel
- Altro Sutton Place By Globe Quarters Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALTRO Sutton Place is a pre-war, 24hr doorman, elevator building, that features generously sized studios and one-bedrooms. It's a great choice for those relocating to New York, Executives on long or short term assignment, families who desire extra space, or the travelers, who simply want to enjoy a home like atmosphere while being away from home. Guests are sure to find the accommodations cost effective, comfortable and spacious, with all the creature comforts of a home. The apartment amenities include, but not limited to, fully stocked kitchens, linens and towels, cable TV, DVD, telephone with answering machine and high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your ALTRO Sutton Place by Globe Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.