These apartments are in a great location in Midtown East, just a couple of blocks from the 53rd St./Lex Ave. subway stop. They are on quiet 55th St. just off Second Ave. with a bunch of restaurants, bars, supermarkets, and pharmacies all within a few blocks. The two apartments I stayed in were both very spacious and comfortable, and well furnished with a small but complete kitchen, free broadband, and cable TV. There's a doorman at most times of day and night, and a very thoughtful touch is the fruit basket, large bottle of juice, and bread and spreads left for you in the apartment. Best of all is the welcome from the wonderful staff, who are very friendly and went out of their way to help me, and kept the place spotless with a regular clean. I'd highly recommend these apartments to anyone, with the real bonus of the nightly rate being less than half the going rate in nearby hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Altro Sutton Place By Globe Quarters Hotel
- Altro Sutton Place By Globe Quarters Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALTRO Sutton Place is a pre-war, 24hr doorman, elevator building, that features generously sized studios and one-bedrooms. It's a great choice for those relocating to New York, Executives on long or short term assignment, families who desire extra space, or the travelers, who simply want to enjoy a home like atmosphere while being away from home. Guests are sure to find the accommodations cost effective, comfortable and spacious, with all the creature comforts of a home. The apartment amenities include, but not limited to, fully stocked kitchens, linens and towels, cable TV, DVD, telephone with answering machine and high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your ALTRO Sutton Place by Globe Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.