We stayed at Globe Apartments for seven nights in May this year. It was not our first time in NYC, but if we will come back, will certainly stay there again.
The location is good, within two blocks of a subway station and within two to three blocks of other subway stations makes travelling incredibly easy and walking distance to lots of attractions like MOMA, Rockfeller center, Times Square.
We stayed in a large studio with 2 double beds, The room was big enough for 2 though I'd rather have a larger bed. The kitchenette was plenty for us with a nice size fridge for a studio. Having a full-size fridge and cooking facilities is very convenient. The apartment is very clean and the beds are very comfortable, the rooms are quiet and the staff is friendly. Having free wifi in the room is also a big plus.
- Also Known As:
- Altro Sutton Place By Globe Quarters Hotel
- Altro Sutton Place By Globe Quarters Hotel New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ALTRO Sutton Place is a pre-war, 24hr doorman, elevator building, that features generously sized studios and one-bedrooms. It's a great choice for those relocating to New York, Executives on long or short term assignment, families who desire extra space, or the travelers, who simply want to enjoy a home like atmosphere while being away from home. Guests are sure to find the accommodations cost effective, comfortable and spacious, with all the creature comforts of a home. The apartment amenities include, but not limited to, fully stocked kitchens, linens and towels, cable TV, DVD, telephone with answering machine and high-speed internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your ALTRO Sutton Place by Globe Quarters reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.