I had stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Chelsea in 2008, and having just stayed at Hilton Garden Inn W 35th st. for one week, I can safely say Hilton Garden Inn's in Manhattan are reliable, safe hotel choices and a great value for your money.
The location of the hotel is perfect—Yellow and Orange subway lines right out the door and a short walk to others. Within walking distance to many major attractions. Safe street.
I had the continental breakfast in the hotel restaurant one day. A decent selection of baked goods, cereal and fruit... but you can find many inexpensive breakfast options right outside the hotel on 6th ave. I really appreciated the free coffee in the morning by the hotel bar. Lovely to pour a cup and go!
The room is very clean and well-appointed with Direct TV, coffeemaker, microwave, minifridge and Free in-room WiFi. However the lack of an in-room safe is a letdown for me. Lower levels get a little bit of street noise at night. Housekeeping is very thorough and non-intrusive.
I will definitely consider returning to this hotel in the future and recommend to others.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.