The Hilton Garden Inn on West 35th street is located in one of the best neighborhoods in NYC to do sightseeing, restauranting, and shopping. It is a short block to Macy's on 34th Street, less than 4 blocks to Madison Square Garden, 3 blocks to the Empire State Building. You are also surrounded by many of the best restaurants in New York. A subway station is just steps from the front door. While during the day this is one of the busiest areas in Manhattan, this part of 35th street is actually somewhat quiet. So, you get the best of both worlds; the excitement of Manhattan without the unwanted noise, traffic, and lights that are common to Manhattan. And, if you look thoroughly enough, you may be able to find this hotel at a price under $100 a night, which is quite a bargain when taking other aspects such as cleanliness and comfort into consideration. The Hilton Garden is a fairly new constructed hotel. The staff is attentive, helpful, and friendly. My room and view were way above my expectations considering the deal I got on the price. Highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.