We had a very comfortable stay at this hotel. Had a corner room with a great view of the Empire State Bldg. Location of hotel is very good. Right next to a subway station, steps from the famous Macy's store, close to a lot of restaurants. The breakfast at the hotel is good but a bit pricey. We got a free breakfast as there was a delay in giving us the room. Hotel is located on a connecting street between 5th & 6th so rooms were quiet. Front desk staff is very polite and helpful. We had to store our luggage after check out and hotel was very accommodating. Also the persons who gave us the luggage tags etc. were very helpful. Overall, would highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.