This hotel is a quiet respite from the hustle, bustle, and sirens of NYC. It's within walking distance of Times Square and a couple of blocks from Penn Station. My ten year old granddaughter and I walked it with suitcases in tow in ten minutes. We were upgraded to the 29th floor with a view of the Empire State Building---awesome! We included breakfast for an additional $20 per room (not per person) and it was great. A full buffet of everything anyone would want and eggs cooked to order. Immaculate table linens, newspapers, and staff to help with service. Room included a frig, coffee maker, and small microwave. Beds were very comfortable as were the pillows (I'm very critical of pillows). The window opened, also important, but when closed we enjoyed quiet---very quiet comfort. I can't comment on air or heat, because we needed neither. Since I saved $575 over a previously booked hotel in Times Square for three nights, I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel New York City
- Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Midtown location with COMPLIMENTARY amenities including Internet, fitness center, business center & more! Hilton Garden Inn New York/West 35th Street was built in 2009 and is perfectly located in Midtown Manhattan just steps from some of New York's best attractions including the Empire State Building, world-famous Macy's at Herald Square, Times Square, Broadway theaters, Fifth Avenue shopping and Madison Square Garden/Penn Station. Located on West 35th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues, this ultra-modern hotel is close to many restaurants, lively nightlife, sightseeing and New York City’s best shopping. The hotel is walking distance to all major subway lines and is convenient to Jacob Javits Convention Center, Port Authority Bus Terminal, Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.The hotel features 298 newly built, contemporary guestrooms each equipped with 32-inch LCD flat panel television, refrigerator, microwave, safe, coffeemaker large work desk with ergonomic chair and complimentary Internet access with secure remote printing to the hotel’s Business Center. COMPLIMENTARY amenities include high-speed lobby and guestroom Internet access, 24-hour Business Center, 24-hour Fitness Center, morning coffee and tea in the lobby and USA Today®. Additional onsite amenities include The Great American Grill (located in the hotel lobby and open daily for breakfast), lobby lounge with flat-screen television, evening room service, 24-hour Pavilion Pantry (stocked with your favorite snacks, drinks & toiletries) and Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self parking is available. The hotel allows service pets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.