I really enjoyed my stay at the standard. The room I booked was 'The Hudson Studio' and it had an amazing view of the city and Hudson with glass on the three walls of the room.
The hotel also has one of the best clubs in the city...only downer was that they did not give preference to hotel guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City