No matter what LA folks tell you, this location is the true "standard" for The Standard hotels. It's location in the heart of the Meatpacking District / West Village area along with its classy grill and beer garden make this the top choice for out-of-towners looking to have a few nights out in the city. The hotel clientele is young and international, much the same as the James Hotel. The two clubs at the roof level are both excellent, but for different reasons: The "Boom Boom Room" is great for casual cocktails as the sun sets on the city, and "Le Bain" is fun if you're looking for a late night spot to drink and dance until sunrise. This will always be on the short list of city destinations for a night out or a weekend stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City