Arriving late at night and tired with a colleague who had never visited New York before, the room upgrade ensured that her brief stay was the best hotel experience ever.
Fantastic, attentive staff who are clearly enjoying working for the hotel and one of the coolest atmosphere's at any hotel I've stayed at recently.
I travel a fair bit and the extra effort goes a long way and was much appreciated.
Looking forward to the return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City