We attended a wedding at The Standard, so we decided to stay there as well. Overall, the hotel was good - incredible views, and a fun, trendy vibe. We had a corner room, which had views of both the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River. The hotel's decor is hip and fun. However, the room didn't quite live up to the rest of the hotel. Comfortable enough (if a bit smaller than I expected), but pretty basic overall - and the rooms are beginning to show their age a bit. Service is overall quite good, especially the bellmen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City