We stayed here for two nights at the end of July. It's in a great location with good staff, it's just a shame you have to share it with the general public. We stayed on a Saturday and Sunday so I guess it's busier than in the week.
You had to queue for ten minutes for the lift as everyone was going to theroof top bar, they should have a guest only lift. We went up to see what it was all about. Great view but nowhere to sit. We then decided to go to their beer garden but we couldn't even get in and no guaranteed access for guests.
The rooms were small and in need of a little modernisation. The bed was amazing though. Quite expensive considering everything was top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City