Stayed here for 5 days while my partner and I married in NYC.
We usually visit NYC Twice a year and had visited the grill and roof top bar as well as the boom boom rooms in the past. So this was supposed to be extra special....
The room, that was supposed to a superior was tiny , even by NYC standards....we didn't have room to hang even half our clothes, the toilet was quite simply shocking.. I get the vibe, I understand what's its trying to do but... The toilet was just dreadful.
The noise outside our window was really bad, it doesn't help that we were over looking a building site...
Ok the bed was like sleeping in fluffy clouds, but for what we paid its all we really got....
Thanks Standard... Like a horrible one night stand.... Had you... Won't do that again.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Splendia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard, High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City