The rooms my not be huge, but so well layed out! Much easier to maneuver than say the Mondrian which is delightful but tight. Staff is accommodating , nice and helpful.love the location, great shopping, restaurants and live the continental breakfast at the hotel. Fresh juice, coffee, scones and croissants. Just settle in and enjoy. This is based on our 3rdstay here in recent months....returning next month. Relaxing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City