If you plan to go to sleep at 2:00 am or later every night, then the Standard Hotel is for you. Otherwise, do not stay here. The nightclub at the Standard takes priority over its guests, so do not be suprised if the bass from the club reverberates into your room and wakes you up in the middle of the night. Even if you are located SIX FLOORs below the club! The front desk must get complaints all the time. If you call to complain, they will actually will offer you earplugs! Despite its' sexy vibe and beautiful views, the Standard is the hotel that never sleeps. So if you want to be tired during your trip to NYC, this is the place for you. PS: you also can't shower at this hotel. The showers are very poorly designed and therefore showering is s a messy, freezing experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard New York Hotel New York City
- The Standard New York Hotel
- Standard New York City
- The Standard New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Manhattan's thriving Meatpacking District, the latest in hotelier Andre Balazs' collection of Standard Hotels stands commandingly above The High Line, the former elevated railroad undergoing redevelopment as a public park. 338 guest rooms on 18 floors, The Standard, High Line boasts unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Lower Manhattan, full business amenities, extensive event space and a state of the art fitness facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Jetsetter, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels and Priceline so you can book your The Standard High Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.