“STAY AWAY! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Luxurstay B&B

Luxurstay B&B
We can't find prices for this hotel
Luxurstay B&B
Save Saved
You added Luxurstay B&B to your Saves list
West 122nd St., New York City, NY 10027 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #409 of 452 hotels in New York City
ogjester407
“STAY AWAY! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2009

The owner of this place is very inconsiderate and unprofessional! We were supposed to stay here back in October only to receive an email from the owner informing us of unfortunate "water damage" and we wouldn't be able to stay there that week while he makes repairs. However, he did offer us two free nights when we could reschedule our trip. Understandable, so we eventually rescheduled our trip for April and emailed him with our dates. He emailed me back that the dates were available, but I never received an official confirmation. A week before the trip I emailed him to confirm our reservations and never heard back. I emailed him multiple times and called him even more times (all to voicemail). Not once did I get a response or confirmation. Long story short, we ended up having to make last minute reservations at another hotel because I never heard back from him.

I don't know about you, but I find this COMPLETELY unprofessional and would never treat potential business this way if I owned a hotel or B&B. STAY AWAY unless you want a major headache!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple

5 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Solo

Been to Luxurstay B&B? Share your experiences!