“You must do a pizza tour with Scott” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 509 activities in New York City
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Scott's Pizza Tours run public and private tours of New York's vast pizza landscape by bus and on foot.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“You must do a pizza tour with Scott”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I took my daughter to NYC for a long weekend to celebrate her 16th birthday. We are a pizza loving family and after reading all the positive reviews here I really wanted to try one of Scott's tours. I decided on the Sun. pizza bus tour as we had a 4 hour Central Park walking tour on Sat. and knew we would be tired. Quite honestly, I can't see Scott doing anything else but this. His personality is very outgoing, off the charts even, and he really takes the time to get to know everyone while on the tour. He even had little goodie bags that included a notebook, pencil, candies and other treats. On our tour we went to one top pizza place in Little Italy and then to 3 in Brooklyn. All were amazing and yet very different from each other. I learned such a great deal about pizza, history and interesting factoids and was completely impressed by Scott and is vast knowledge on everything pizza. I would definitely do a different tour of Scott's next time in NYC and strongly encourage all pizza lovers to take a pizza tour with Scott, you won't regret it!

Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“the best tour Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Went on the bus tour in December 2012 and it was so good I have booked again for my next visit to NYC in June 2013. Scott was incredibly informative, you got to eat lots of fabulous pizza and learn about ovens, dough, history, technique etc.... It seems that there is nothing about pizza that Scott doesn't know and he is so enthusiastic that it is contagious. Highly, highly recommended as a MUST DO when visiting new york.

Visited December 2012
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
“Scott's Pizza Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

a must-do nyc attraction ... fun, inFormative and filling ...i always take friends on scott's tours when they come to nyc!

Visited December 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Totally awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

This was one of my favorite things I did in NYC. Scott is genuinely excited about pizza and likes to share his excitement and knowledge about differences in pizza with you. I brought him some pizza boxes (which he collects) from overseas the second time I came visit. He's a nice guy and dies his tours enthusiastically.

Visited August 2012
New London CT
7 attraction reviews
“Loved It !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Wife and I had a great time. Tour guide very informative and entertaining. Came away with a much improved understanding of pizza backed up with tastings and detailed information. Totally recommended. The group we were in included teens and stroller kids, all were accommodated.

Visited April 2013