We had a great time at this apartment and enjoyed every minute of our 9 nights stay!
- Location: best location, felt very safe and there was a lot to see in a walking distance.
Only a few minutes from the subway.
we enjoyed walking to China town (great food) and Blicker street.
- Size: the apartment was very spacious and uniquely decorated.
- Cleanliness: very clean and tidy - was cleaned regularly during our stay.
- Info: Good tips from the owners and a lot of maps and magazines in the apartment.
- Comfort: Nice small kitchen for breakfast, a closet to hang all your clothes, comfortable bad and sofa.
- None :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Owner occupied 1830's Federal style Brownstone has 2 completely private, self-contained, fully appointed apartments for rent - single or double occupancy ONLY - 7 night minimum stay. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- a Greenwich Village Habitue Hotel New York City