“just okay could be better” 3 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Timmys
1737 York Ave, New York City, NY 10128-6841 (Upper East Side)
212-860-9191
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,435 of 11,180 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Massachusetts
“just okay could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My dinner was not very good but my family seemed okay with theirs. I had chicken which was overcooked and had hardly any meat on the bones. The menu was extensive. Cookies were stale.

Visited August 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“What a great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The concierge at my hotel recommended Timmys for breakfast and I couldn't have been more pleased. Had a sausage omelet that would have fed two of us- three eggs and a sizable helping of sausage with terrific fried potatoes and toast for under ten dollars. What a find in NYC. Staff was attentive and clientele were obviously local which is always a good sign. Would absolutely go back if I was in the neighborhood.

Visited August 2013
“Terrific Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Great neighborhood place for a breast breakfast. Very good eggs and omlets. Good pancakes too. Good for families, not too expensive. Near the M86 bus, which is very handy.

Perth, Australia
“Restaurant On or near The River”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Good restaurant reasonable prices good value . Large servings of basic food in a pleasant neighborhood environment. Frequented by locals and seems quite busy and staff are friendly and caring

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Everything Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We spent four days at a nearby hotel and had breakfast vouchers for two of our party of five. This enticed us to eat here each morning. We were not disappointed!!! We had different foods each day and everything, and I mean Everything was excellent and had a home cooked feel at a reasonable price for New York. The servers from previous days even came over to ask how we were and if we were enjoying our trip(a wow for New York). I would highly recommend any of their breakfast items. I especially loved the egg frittata, made from scratch so it takes about 15 minutes, but worth the wait. My whole family loved the sausage(definately not from a package) and Timmy himself was there one morning and came to ask how everything tasted.

• Visited April 2013