I scoured long and hard looking for a decent Manhattan hotel under $200 a night. Lo and behold, on Travelocity only, the 4 Points had a deal for $164 a night. It couldn't have worked out better. The hotel is less than a year old, so everything is still new. You are 4 blocks from the shops and restaurants in SoHo, and 1 block from the 1 Line subway. We caught a broadway show in Times Square, and it was barely 15 minutes straight up the subway and we were right there. 5 minutes further up the line and you're at the corner of Central Park.
Another highlight of the location was walking 3 blocks west and you're right on the Hudson. It's about a 30 minute stroll down the sidewalk and you're in Battery Park and the Financial district.
I'm sure you could spend more money and get a little more space, but we're all about spending our money on shopping and restaurants. Oh, and the A.C. in our room was great. You can have the fan only on, and it provides a nice hum to sleep too, drowning out the outside horns and sirens you hear anywhere in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Sheraton
- New York City Four Points