We selected this hotel because we could stay here for a reasonable amount of Starwoods points. We were checked in quickly and efficiently as soon as we arrived in the early afternoon.
As Starwoods Gold members we were upgraded to a room on the top floor. The room faced out the back of the building with surprisingly lovely skyline view, including the Freedom Tower.
The room was small but not atypically so by Manhattan standards. Despite the built in desk and the wardrobe there's enough room to walk around both sides of the king size bed. The bathroom is also small but not tiny. One thing to be aware of is that the bathroom door is frosted rather than opaque, so if the light's on in the bathroom the room gets flooded with light.
The only real noise on the 21st floor was the slamming of other room doors which is unavoidable. The air conditioning was very effective as well.
The toiletries are very basic with dispensers mounted on the shower wall rather than in little bottles. This got to be a problem towards the end of the trip since twice daily showers in the sticky August NYC weather drained our entire supply of shower gel.
No breakfast is included which is standard for American hotel chains. There is a perfectly acceptable breakfast/lunch/convenience store on the corner at which you can pick up a typical New York breakfast of an H&H bagel and a cup of coffee to go.
The hotel's area is convenient to SoHo as well as Spring Street shopping, including the home of the infamous Cronut.
Best of all it is also extremely convenient to stops for the 1 and C subway lines. We would definitely choose to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Sheraton
- New York City Four Points