This hotel is just two blocks south of Houston St. and less than 1 1/2 blocks west of 6th Ave, making it a great location for visiting Greenwich Village and Soho. It is also easily reached by public transportation (a six block walk from the PATH station on Christopher St), so we were able to park in Jersey City, which is cheaper than parking in NYC. The front desk staff was very friendly upon arrival and at check out, and offered to store our luggage after we checked out in case we weren't yet ready to leave the city.
While the room was on the small side, it was very clean, functional, and had more than enough space for our needs, as we didn't plan on spending much time in the room. There was also no sign of bed bugs. The room was in the back of the hotel, so it was surprisingly quiet.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Sheraton
- New York City Four Points