I think this hotel fits cleanly into a sub-four-star NYC hotel -- clean and comfortable, with everything you need, but nothing more. With that said, I had an enjoyable experience. The room was clean, small, and well-appointed. Everything you would expect from a big name 3-star hotel in NYC - above average in everything except space.
I checked in late, and the front desk was experiencing some difficulties with checking in. This prevented me from getting any SPG benefits. However, the service was very courteous. Plenty of breakfast and food options around the area, even if we only had time to go to IHOP's for breakfast.
The room itself was nice and stylish. AC was loud as other reviews said, but that's a price worth paying for AC in a wall unit. Great lighting, and plenty of pillows. Mad props for the soap and shampoo dispensers in the shower. Showers were strong and towels were of average quality. The view was also quite nice.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- Four Points By Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village Hotel New York City
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Manhattan Soho Village
- New York City Sheraton
- New York City Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the trendy SoHo, Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village is surrounded by lots of great shops, eateries & clubs, and within minutes of the financial center and Little Italy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Amex, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.