“Love, love, love” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fig & Olive Fifth Avenue

Fig & Olive Fifth Avenue
10 East 52nd Street, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)
2123192002
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Fig & Olive Fifth Avenue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #807 of 11,776 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 5th and Madison Avenues
Transit: E & V trains to 5th Avenue-53rd Street and 6 train to 51st Street.
Description: At FIG & OLIVE, we want to highlight our menu’s core ingredient of olive oil, which we use in place of butter in our dishes. From a sweet and delicate olive oil from the French Riviera that pairs well with a Steamed Lemon Sole Papillote to an assertive Spanish Picual or a Tuscan olive oil that holds its own with Seared Salmon with Fennel and Green Olives, and a green-fruit Provence olive oil that we serve with a Green Apple Sorbet. Our cuisine along with an elegant white, green and terra-cotta décor immerse our guests into the essence of the Mediterranean region.
New York City, New York
“Love, love, love”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is the third Fig & Olive I've been to in NYC and I have been impressed by every single one. The menu is really well curated, with the perfect mix of Mediterranean inspired food - from crostini to salads, pasta and seafood. My friend and I shared three of the crostini and the lobster salad to start. All absolutely perfect. The seafood stew I had as a meal was delicious and just the right size. Sadly we didn't have room for dessert that night, but I've had dessert at another of their restaurants and it was fantastic.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Turkish first
Padua, Italy
“Easy venue in the heart of Midtown”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Fig et Olive has become an easy choice when I'm in Midtown and I want a Mediterranean flavor. The place is nice and the food is good value for the price. Better to book.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great lively restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Fig & Olive twice now and both occasions were good.
On my most recent visit on a business trip we went for the fixed price menu. Great decision. Three courses all great.
Nice wine selection.
Good service, friendly staff.
Love the bread they give you with three different Olive oils.
Will return again.

Visited June 2014
“A wonderful culinary experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I was invited for dinner at Fig & Olive for my birthday last month.
This was one of the best birthday dinner I have ever had !
The atmosphere is very pleasant, "chic" and refined. The staff is particularly helpful and friendly, and gave us very good advice. Products are exceptionally fresh, flavors are delightful.
No, I couldn't have had a better birthday celebration.
For a romantic dinner, or a special occasion, treat yourself !

Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fresh and tasty lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had a wonderful first meal upon arrival in New York. Fig & Olive has a delightful selection of salads, appetizers, and sandwiches. The salmon and shrimp salad was delicious with a wonder fig vinaigrette. The bartender also makes a great rye old fashioned. We loved it so much we went back and had dessert the next day. Their raspberry sorbet (pictured) was cool and refreshing. We will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014