“I Love These People!!! ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South

You added Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South to your Saves list
Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   341 West 36th Street, New York City, NY 10018 (Formerly Hotel 36) (Midtown)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #234 of 457 Hotels in New York City
“I Love These People!!! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I am so happy my friends and I decided to stay here. The rooms were clean! The staff was amazing and they always provided us with anything we needed! Richard was amazing and all of the staff genuinely seemed as if they enjoyed their jobs! My friends and I always made sure to tip them because we were extremely impressed with how kind and caring they were! I would DEFINITELY stay here again!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I travel a lot, I have rarely experienced this kind of service in the US, the staff is truly dedicated to be friendly and helpful every interaction you have with them as a guest, that they want you there, they value your business and they genuinely care about you having a good experience at this hotel, kudos to the staff you must be very proud of your perfomance.The rooms are quiet, the linens nice, the bathrooms impecable. Location is good and I will stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: A/C system are old and a bit noisy so you will have that in every room, my room face the street and...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Joshua D, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Teresa,

Thank you for providing your feedback and thank you for the wonderful comments that you have expressed towards our staff, as well as our accommodations. We'll be sure to look into the HVAC issues that you have reported. Thank you for the tip! Please, contact me in the event of your next anticipated stay with us, so that I can personally see to your accommodations, as well extend a discounted loyalty rate, for your continued business with us. Your satisfaction and loyalty are my highest priorities. My contact information is available below and I am always happy to be of service. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions and thank you for choosing to stay with us. Have a wonderful day!
Baltimore, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was not prepared for the warmth that greeted us when we arrived at the Doubletree. The staff went out of their way to ensure we had whatever we needed to make our stay exceptional. The room was clean and comfortable... and we were within walking distance of Times Square as well as close to the subway. I would definitely consider staying there on my next trip to New York.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Savta and Steph,

Thank you for your extremely kind and lovely comments. I am very glad that you felt the warmth that we at DoubleTree Times Square South strive to provide. I hope that you come back to us some time, and if you do, please, contact me so that I can ensure that you are extended a discounted rate for your continued loyalty to DoubleTree Times Square South. My contact information is available below and I look forward to your return to our hotel. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions and thank you for choosing to stay with us! Have a wonderful day!
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff here (especially Sal) is incredible. It's truly 5 star service. They go out of their way to make you feel welcome and to assist you in every way. We arrived at 5:30am and they let us check-in right away. They also greeted us every time we left or came back to the hotel.

The rooms are a little small, but with a king sized bed we didn't mind at all.

I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Joshua D, Manager at Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear JM51,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and thank you for taking the time to make special mention of Sal, DoubleTree Times Square South's 2014 Employee of the Year! Our goal at DoubleTree Times Square South is to provide each and everyone of our guests with five star service and I am thrilled to hear that we made the grade on your visit with us! Please, let me know if I can ever be of any service to you in any way. My contact information is available below and I am always happy to help. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us and thank you for choosing to stay with us! Have a wonderful day!
Newport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Had the greatest nights' sleep in this hotel. It is exceptionally clean, the service was amazing and it is undoubtedly the best place to stay in NY. It's location means you are just a stonethrow away from Times Square and it is central to all the best attractions!

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Joshale54,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am glad that you found such a peaceful night's rest while you are with us! Please, come back to us anytime that you would like to lay your head down for a quiet night's sleep! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions and thank you for choosing to stay with us! Have a wonderful day!
Chino Hills, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Conveniently located between Time Square and the convention center with a modestly equipped fitness center, business center, a bar in the lobby and a restaurant that offers variety of food at a fairly reasonable price. Many nice restaurants are within a short walk from the hotel.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Daren,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the location of our hotel convenient to your travel needs. Please, let me know if I can ever be of any service to you in any way. My contact information is available below and I am always happy to help. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us and thank you for choosing to stay with us! Have a wonderful day!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Saying here is a must!! I honestly could not be happier! When booking for our anniversary weekend I was split between this hotel and another, I KNOW I made the right choice. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left the staff went above and beyond! Eboni at the front desk was phenomenal! We honestly felt like we were the only guests there and she was our personal hotel guide, which is hard to do in the middle of NYC! Thank you Eboni, Sal, and Carmenza for making our anniversary weekend one we will never forget. Your kindess and hospitality makes tgis world a better place, you truly love what you do and it shows! See you next year!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to be your final choice for this momentous anniversary occasion and thank you for the lovely and kind words that have extended towards Eboni, Sal, and Carmenza! I am happy that our Team was able to have such a positive impact on your celebrations with us! Please, let me know if I can ever be of any service to you for any future anticipated celebrations that you may have with us, and I will do everything in my power to ensure that your next celebration is as wonderful as your last! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions and thank you for choosing to stay with us! Have a great day!

Been to Doubletree By Hilton - Times Square South? Share your experiences!