The reception staff were enthusiastic, friendly and very helpful. Our room was large by NY standards; the bed and the linens supreme, and the bar delightful. Breakfast was included and served on the penthouse floor. The view was spectacular. The Hotel is very well located for the East Village and for easy access uptown. The hotel was quiet which made sleeping easy. I can think of NO reservations about staying at the Standard and recommend it to anyone coming to NYC. Finally it is well priced.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard, East Village Hotel
- The Standard, East Village Hotel New York City
- Hotel Cooper Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper Square Hotel has recently been acquired by hotelier Andre Balazs to become the 5th addition to The Standard group of hotels in New York, Los Angeles and Miami. Located on the corner of East 5th Street and Bowery, the 21 story building offers 145 spacious rooms and suites with sweeping views of Manhattan, thoughtful comforts and stellar service in one of New York’s most exciting neighborhoods. The Standard, East Village provides a more intimate, residential alternative to The Standard on the High Line, on the West Side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Standard, East Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.