1. The Location is near everything which is good.
2. The garden is refreshing but the very anonying because waiter and waitress keeps looking after us for a drink.
1. The service at the restaurant: one waitress was very unhappy with her job and she turned to be unkinded to us. So we decided to go out to have breakfast outside of the hotel!
2. The bed was uncomfortable even it does look very comfortable! The matress was too soft so we failed into the crack and that hurts the back after a night.
3. The overall maintenance of the room: the shower gets full of water after 1 minute because the drain didn't work properly. The hair dryer was disfunctional and they had changed twice and it was still not work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cooper Square Hotel has recently been acquired by hotelier Andre Balazs to become the 5th addition to The Standard group of hotels in New York, Los Angeles and Miami. Located on the corner of East 5th Street and Bowery, the 21 story building offers 145 spacious rooms and suites with sweeping views of Manhattan, thoughtful comforts and stellar service in one of New York’s most exciting neighborhoods. The Standard, East Village provides a more intimate, residential alternative to The Standard on the High Line, on the West Side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your The Standard, East Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard, East Village Hotel New York City
- Hotel Cooper Square