“wonderful place to start the day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4,005 of 11,750 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: My Most Favorite Food, a unique restaurant / bakery / cafe, is located on the Upper Westside between Broadway and Wes End Avenue on 72nd street, near Lincoln Center, Museum of Natural History. The Children’s Museum and some of the finest boutiques Manhattan has to offer. Enjoy your most favorite mean in our year round fully enclosed sidewalk cafe, our glass ceiling garden room or in our elegant dining room. A sleek marble counter is center stage for what put us on the map - our mouth watering desserts and baked goods.
Louisville
“wonderful place to start the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

wonderful breakfast and brunch...and the cakes and pastries are to die for. very relaxed atmosphere.

Visited October 2013

Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My dear friend took me to NY to celebrate my birthday on June 20, 2013.. She took me to one of her favorite restaurants which is My Most Favorite Food. On first site I looked at their bakery case and my mouth watered.We sat down in an enclosed sidewalk cafe so we could enjoy watching the people walk buy. The food is kosher and delicious. First they brought out fresh bread which we both could have eaten all of it, as it was so good. I ordered the Penne Piviere which was made with fresh mozzarella and a cream infused tomato sauce. My girlfriend had the Salmon which she said was delicious. She also enjoyed a glass of a red wine but I am not a wine enthusiast so I can't help by telling you which wine. The service was fabulous, waiter was wonderful & attentive. I highly recommend this restaurant when you are in NYC.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jerusalem, Israel
“Great food for reasob]nable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were two couples there, I had grilled Tuna which was grilled to perfection, while the others had pasta and salds which also garnered compliments.
Enjoyed very much.

Visited June 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“great kosher healthy dairy food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

really nice place amazing desserts omg the food is great and on top of that its really great healthy food that i personally have a hard time finding so all in all very impressed with the place plz dont forget the desserts aaaahhhhh was amazing

Visited March 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
“The Hang-out of Upper West Side Matrons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Food and service were good. It was fun overhearing the Upper West Side matrons killing time and obsessing over their food and body fat.

Visited April 2013