“In love” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tiny's Giant Sandwich Shop

Tiny's Giant Sandwich Shop
129 Rivington St, New York City, NY 10002 (Lower East Side)
(212) 982-1690
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Bergamo
“In love”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I loved that place since the very first bite! Nice people, nice panini and drinks!
We went there twice. I can recommend it for vegetarians too.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great place for breakfast!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We had our breakfast there this morning, we found it by accident and we really enjoyed it. There's a lot of sun in there in the morning , and the food was great. I was so absorbed by what was going on in the street that I forgot to drink my delicious latte but as it was cold, they brought me another one for free. I really appreciated it. The orange juive was fresh and the bagels just what we needed after a run in the area. All in all it was great and we ll be back tomorrow!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts
“Great prices, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

After not being able score a seat at the Berkli Cafe, a local we met suggested Tiny's Giant. The food was delicious. The price was right. The service was excellent.

Visited March 2013
“Best place we found in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We've been staying down the street for the last week, and we've started every morning with a coffee and breakfast at "Tiny's". The staff is definitely the friendliest we've encountered anywhere in the city, the coffee is as good as you'll find anywhere, and the neighborhood is great! We would recommend Tiny's Giant to anyone and will definitely seek it out next time we are in NYC. Thanks Tiny's!!!

London, United Kingdom
“A life saver!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The mozzarella and pesto bagel saved me from the worst hangover in history! After a rather heavy night on the tiles, I remembered the amazing bagel I'd had at Tiny's the day before and the cravings soon hit! Tiny's is a very cool little cafe which bustles with people coming and going. The menu offers awesome breakfasts and lunchtime snacks both healthy and for the larger appetite. The coffee is pretty good too. Worth a try!

• Visited December 2012