Return visit to Fitzpatrick’s. We loved it so much the last time we were there as soon as I knew we were going back to New York for a GAA match (New York v Mayo), there was only one hotel that I wanted to book and once again it did not disappoint. The Fitzpatrick Manhattan is the best hotel in New York City. In every area of the hotel, the staff are superb. From checkin to room service, we just loved it!
What I love about this hotel is that it is not too big so therefore is so warm and welcoming. From our checkin to You feel that all the staff know who you are, there is never a queue at the concierge (and they know new York inside out and they are more than happy to share their knowledge with you!) or at the check in desks.
The bar is great (and the cocktails are fab!) on the Friday evening when we arrived, it had a great atmosphere in it. Before we left for the match on the Sunday morning, we ate in the restaurant and the breakfasts were lovely and good value too.
The location of the hotel is perfect, you are central to everything.
I am already trying to plan my next trip back as we loved it so much and there is only one place that I would book in New York....Fitzpatrick Manhattan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo, Agoda, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York