There is little that is reasonably priced in midtown Manhattan, but the Fitzpatrick delivers on service, room cleanliness and location for a reasonable price. This is a small Irish boutique hotel, so if you're looking for the grandiosity of the InterContinental's lobby or the appeal of the Waldorf Towers it won't suit your needs, but the courtesy and friendliness of the staff coupled with the proximity to the theater district, 57th street shopping and midtown museums makes this hotel a favorite of ours.
The first floor of the hotel includes a very small reception area, café and bar. Food is very good and drinks are expensive. Bar area was long a great attraction, but its location was swapped with the cafe a few years ago from adjacent to the windows looking out on Lexington Ave which caused it to lose some of its charm.
Room temperature control has the same problem most older buildings in Manhattan have--once the winter season begins you only have heat control and no ability to cool down a too warm room. This is more of a problem in some rooms than others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York