We've just returned from a wonderful trip to NYC made all the more special by choosing the Fitzpatrick Manhattan as our base.
From the moment we checked in the staff were friendly and helpful, a bottle of champagne and fruit we were given to us to celebrate Sophies 21st birthday which was lovely surprise .
The hotel is an ideal base for shops and sights without being in the middle of all hustle and bustle. We walked to Bloomingdales, stopped off at the hotel to drop our shopping off before hitting the shops on Park Avenue for more bargains.
We ate most of our meals at the hotel, the quality and choice were very good. The bar area was very comfortable and welcoming, Allison and Ana looked after us very well, nothing was too much trouble, thank you ladies. The Fitzpatrick is lucky to have such professional, caring staff.
We felt very safe/secure and wont hesitate in recommending the hotel to our friends/family.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.