We stayed here in September 2013 on our first ever visit to NY (and the USA for that matter) for my wifes birthday. Wonderful, friendly staff. The food was lovely and the bar had a nice cosy feel. The Irish chap serving in the bar was very friendly and as we're Brits it lessened the slight culture shock of being in NY for the first time. The rooms are clean, spacious and surprisingly good at keeping out the noise from the street below. As it was located on Lexington Ave it was only a short walk to Times Sq and Central Park and literally within 200 yards of Bloomingdales. As we're Brits we're used to bad customer service but the Americans are always very accommodating but the staff at the Fitzpatrick were another level of professional and helpful.
100% recommended and if we ever again visit NY I'll definitely stay there.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal and HotelsClick so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.