No hospitality per se... lobby and elevators not air conditioned and smells musty. Not even a door man. No one said hello as you entered or exited. Nothing special.
Door to room abuts door next door, so it sounded like they were entering our room or knocking on our door. Hot and humid elevators and lobby... no doorman. No greeting when entering or leaving
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York