It's like an oasis in the middle of Manhattan. It's cozy and classy without being over pretentious. The staff is the friendliest and efficient you'll ever find. There were always no less than 4 or 5 people in the lobby available to assist with whatever was needed. The room was big, spacious and clean as well as the bathroom. I had one of the best nights of sleep in a long time despite being on the second floor right next to Lexington Av. everything was perfect for me.
This is now my new favorite hotel in Manhattan.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.