With a brilliant location at 57th and , this little gem is outstanding for its' staff. We stayed for 14 nights and were continually impressed with the consistency of the service, night or day, weekday or weekend. Staff are unfailingly helpful...and cheerful. There is a certain Irish charm that is in the air here, and we were delighted with out stay.
We booked a small suite that was very comfortable, well appointed and reasonably spacious.
If you stay be sure to meet Mercedes at the front desk and Peter, the Concierge (who knows every jazz place in New York). The Hotel Manager, Chris O'Sullivan, will make you feel right at home.
The small bistro downstairs serves meals, though we only went in for a drink late one evening.
There are several eating places nearby that were quite reasonable in price with a good standard of food.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Amex, Hotels.com and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.