“Suite Stay at the Fitzpatrick Manhattan” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fitzpatrick Manhattan

You added Fitzpatrick Manhattan to your Saves list
Fitzpatrick Manhattan
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   687 Lexington Avenue, between 56th & 57th Street, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #85 of 459 Hotels in New York City
Vancouver, Canada
“Suite Stay at the Fitzpatrick Manhattan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Lovely hotel in an excellent location. The room was a suite and beautifully furnished with a very comfortable bed. There was a great little bar area and place to have breakfast or a meal. The breakfast was lovely and there is a Juan Valdez coffee is just around the corner which was definitely a bonus. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Cdntraveller48,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us on this site and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
selby n yorks england
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Myself and daughter stayed here for a surprise birthday trip for her 18th birthday, and we had a fantastic stay, the room was very clean, spacious, and a very comfortable bed was greeting us , every evening when we had walked our feet off. They even left a 18th birthday cake for her when we returned to the room, a nice touch !! The hotel is in a great location , very close to all the shops of 5th ave , and very close to central park. food was excellent in the hotel, and the staff very helpful with any of our queries. Wouldnt hesitate to return . cannot say anything negative about our stay. A big thank you to all the staff

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor , didnt here any noise , only an occasional police/ambulance siren .
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Gath,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

larnaca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have just spent 4 nights at Fitzpatrick's Hotel Manhattan. From start to finish it was top class. The rooms were spotless. There was some road noise but what do you expect from the city that never sleeps. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and eager to assist. If we ever go back to NYC it will be to this hotel.

Dear Paulmahu,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful and friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband & I have just spent 7 days at the Fitzpatrick Manhattan & cannot rate it highly enough. Our stay got off to a wonderful start as we had been upgraded to one of their Presidential Suites as it was my birthday whilst we were there. When we saw our suite we were amazed, it was very spacious and beautifully furnished, there was also a bottle of champagne on ice waiting for us! All the staff were lovely, so helpful & friendly, always ready to help and advise when we needed it. The location was also good, just a few blocks from Central Park, Bloomingdales, and girls.... Tiffanys! Needless to say I had a very happy birthday! To all the staff at the Fitzpatrick "a great big thank you" for making our stay in the Big Apple so marvellous" Gloria X

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Globaby 8,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and ound our staff helpful and friendly. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us over your birthday and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Had three nights in New York. The hotel was very well located for my needs. Staff very helpful and went beyond the call of duty to help me with a problem that was nothing to do with the hotel on my first night. I had the Irish breakfast in the restaurant on one morning, it was very good but not cheap. Would recommend this hotel very highly.

Dear Fkw 1,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you found the staff very helpful. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you to back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Small hotel/rooms but very friendly staff (which make this hotel special) and one of the best bartenders around. Food expensive but really good. For the Irish its home from home and we would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kevin M,

I am delighted to read that you you enjoyed your stay and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here for a business meeting. Lovely surprise for someone that stays at the run of the mill hotels for all business trips. This was a great treat!!! Lovely service, lovely room and reasonably priced. Thank you for a nice respite!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Fishbaby1,

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Been to Fitzpatrick Manhattan? Share your experiences!