“Convenient location. Very helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fitzpatrick Manhattan

You added Fitzpatrick Manhattan to your Saves list
Fitzpatrick Manhattan
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   687 Lexington Avenue, between 56th & 57th Street, New York City, NY 10022 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #83 of 458 Hotels in New York City
“Convenient location. Very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Had three nights in New York. The hotel was very well located for my needs. Staff very helpful and went beyond the call of duty to help me with a problem that was nothing to do with the hotel on my first night. I had the Irish breakfast in the restaurant on one morning, it was very good but not cheap. Would recommend this hotel very highly.

Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Fkw 1,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and that you found the staff very helpful. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you to back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Small hotel/rooms but very friendly staff (which make this hotel special) and one of the best bartenders around. Food expensive but really good. For the Irish its home from home and we would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Kevin M,

I am delighted to read that you you enjoyed your stay and I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for staying with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed here for a business meeting. Lovely surprise for someone that stays at the run of the mill hotels for all business trips. This was a great treat!!! Lovely service, lovely room and reasonably priced. Thank you for a nice respite!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Shane C, General Manager at Fitzpatrick Manhattan, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Fishbaby1,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us on this site and I certainly appreciate you doing so.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

On behalf of the hotel thank you for deciding to stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back to a Fitzpatrick family hotel in the future.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Just got back from a brilliant holiay in New York !! with my fiance lynn who i asked to marry me while there, thank god she said yes lol.Fitzpatrick was as expected in everyway quality in standards with excellent service could not fault at all and well managed by both chris's along with staff.Our suite on the 10th floor was superb & spacious with a very comfortable bed !! Noise outside was ok too. Many thanks from chris for the bottle of bubbly when hearing of our engagament .Fitz bar was good prices not bad along with good food,wi fi free in the bar & lobby which was great for us pity not in the rooms as our day was to busy sightseeing etc & would of been more convienient in our room but not a issue.Breakfast on our last day was far to expensive although lovely ! we eat out other mornings but would eat in the hotel & sure like other custumers too. Not more i can add just to say i would def reccomend here just a couple of tweeks here & there otherwise Great Hotel

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Terry L,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and congratulations on your engagement to Lynn.

Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Fantastic hotel! The staff were friendly,courteous and efficient. The hotel is in a perfect location as you are close by to restaurants,shops and all other amenities.As I was on a short shopping trip with my mum,I found this hotel was perfect. I will most definitely be returning to Fitzpatricks Manhattan.

Hotel is ideal if want to be close to 5th Avenue!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Marzipan90,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly, courteous and efficient. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

Wilsonville, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We had an overnight stay in NYC between two long flights, so we took a chance on the Fitzpatrick Hotel after reading other helpful reviews. And, we are so glad that we booked our stay here! From the moment we arrived, the staff was very helpful, check in was smooth, and we were happy to receive a number of late dinner recommendations. Our room was perfect for an overnight - comfy bed, pillows, clean and tidy. The next morning, while we checked out early, we were able to store our backs during the day while we enjoyed a whirlwind tour of NYC.

This is a great location - close to 5th Ave for shopping, Central Park, Radio City Music Hall, etc.

Next time we return to NYC we will definitely consider staying here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Tj6604,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff helpful and that your check in was smooth. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

SF Bay area
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

You can't do better than the price/value equation of this smaller but super-friendly hotel. They took excellent care of an elderly relative of ours visiting from Ireland, making her toast mid-afternoon so she could enjoy some tea and toast before retiring for the day after a very tiring flight. The tea serving was a entire teapot of many cups! My kids loved the Tayto crisps at the bar which they remembered from visits to Ireland and my husband was thrilled -o enjoy a delicious Irish breakfast, perfectly cooked. The rooms are a good size and well appointed with updated and very functional showers, as well as nice touches such as an armchair for sitting and reading, a pants press, an umbrella in the closet, a mini fridge and coffee/tea and a docking station to recharge your phone. The staff is very friendly yet professional and actually helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Trishasfbayarea,

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly and professional. I know that the team will be thrilled to learn of your very kind comments.

Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel

Been to Fitzpatrick Manhattan? Share your experiences!