Loved this place. An important caveat that might cloud my glowing review: my employer picked up the tab and I found myself upgraded to a suite. If I wasn't traveling on someone else's dime, it's unlikely that I would have been in this hotel. Nonetheless, I loved it and thoroughly recommend it.
Hurricane Sandy was bearing down on New York and my nearby employer put many of us at a nearby hotel.
It is an elegant hotel, in good shape. Room was modern and luxurious. Bed was extremely comfortable and the suite I was in was absolutely amazing. Just wish that I was staying with a wife or girlfriend, instead of solo for work.
Great location at Lex and 57th which is perfect as a base for anyone visiting New York City. Plenty of Irish accents, both on the part of the highly efficient staff and hotel guests.
Really a nice property and couldn't ask for anything more.
Perfect place for business or out of town visitors, provided it meets the budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- European-style Boutique hotel with Irish hospitality, at 57th St - Rooms with beamed ceilings, brass fixtures, rosewood furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Fitzpatrick Manhattan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan Hotel New York City
- New York Fitzpatrick Hotel
- Fitzpatrick New York
- Fitzpatrick Manhattan New York City
- Fitzpatrick Hotel New York
- Fitzpatricks Hotel New York