The hotel lived up to expectations on location. The room was clean and the reception staff were very helpful. Small problem with our room was dealt with very efficiently and promptly- I feel that how a problem is dealt with is very important. There was also a follow up call. Just 3 things I would like to say
1. No free internet access throughout the hotel. We went out for breakfast to use the local coffee shops free wifi- so we never tried the hotel breakfast. The other hotels we are using on our trip both have free wifi- the technology is there so I do wonder why they don't give guests free access.
2. The coffee in the restaurant / bar was the worst I have ever had. It was tepid and had obviously been sitting around for a while.
3 staff in the reception area were very knowledgeable about the subway and taxis but had no knowledge (or maps) about the buses. This would be helpful especially when visiting Intrepid or the Un buildings.
Please be advised that not all the rooms have a view and we never found a guest lounge where we could sit and read before going out to dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic 426 room Warwick New York Hotel is located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. Only steps away from must see attractions including 5th Avenue shopping, the Museum of Modern Art, Broadway, Central Park, Carnegie Hall and Rockefeller Center. The hotel and its staff provide an oasis of quiet luxury for Business and Leisure travellers alike in the heart of the greatest city in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Warwick New York Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Hotel New York City
- New York City Warwick